Try out this environmentally friendly, self-made, healthy vegetable soup:
Sweet potato, carrots, parsnip, onion, garlic, chili, broccoli, dried yellow feet, fresh thyme, fresh ginger.
1. Peel the vegetables (or, use them whole; without peeling).
2. Sauté the onion + add the rest of the vegetables/ingredients.
3. Add vegan/vegetarian Fond du Chef and one litre of water.
4. Cook on a low temperature for about 15 minutes.
5. Mash with a stick blender.
6. Serve hot or cold, with fresh thyme (or some other fresh herb).
Photos & recipe: Anne-Maria Yritys